Dry Chemical Storage Tanks
Tank Connection is an industry leader in the storage of dry bulk chemicals. TC is the only tank supplier worldwide that manufactures all four types of steel storage tanks used in dry chemical storage applications. TC offers bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel), field-weld, shop-weld and hybrid tank construction. For a complete integrated storage system including auxiliary equipment, TC project management services are the best in the industry.
We offer storage tanks and process vessels that fulfill your requirements. We address the factors that should be addressed in chemical storage applications including thermal expansion, design & operating pressure/vacuum requirements, corrosion considerations, coatings & linings, purity, operating temperature, operating environment, materials of construction, codes, chemical resistance and appropriate design standards.
At TC, we are recognized as the experts in bulk storage applications. We also specialize in all types of “material flow” discharge systems including functional mass flow, funnel flow, expanded flow, active/vibratory discharge and numerous configurations of fluidized hopper designs. In dry chemical storage applications, we can minimize and eliminate the problems of the past by prescribing the right storage system to interface with an existing or new material handling system. At Tank Connection, we provide total turnkey responsibility supplied by one company.
When you are looking for a chemical storage system, you can't buy a better system than Tank Connection!
The Tank Connection Advantage in Dry Chemical Storage Applications:
- Based on material flow testing, TC can provide you with a custom hopper slope design that will provide functional mass flow (FIFO) discharge from the tank
- #1 bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel) tank design offered worldwide
- ASME code stamp pressure vessel construction for process applications
- The highest quality API 650 & API 620 field-weld construction available in North America
- Tank fabrication is available in coated carbon steel, 304 stainless & 316 stainless steel construction
- Best coating systems and linings available for chemical storage applications
- Top rated field construction process worldwide (silos are jacked from grade level using a proprietary synchronized jacking process)
- The leading team of experts in dry bulk storage applications (check out our employee profiles…over 2,100 years of combined industry experience)
- Competitive price leader in industrial process tanks/silos worldwide
Standard product offerings include:
- Typical hopper slopes: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 & custom slope designs in tanks up to 100,000 cubic feet
- We provide custom design chisel hopper designs for passive material discharge
- We provide fluidized hopper designs for fine powders
- Flat bottom storage designs and reclaimers available for capacities up to 2,000,000 cubic feet
- Tank Connection dry bulk tank specifications can be downloaded within minutes from our website
- Exterior Fusion 5000 FBE™ is unmatched in the dry bulk storage industry
- We provide a complete “storage system” performance package including auxiliary equipment, fill and discharge equipment, foundations design and supply, weigh scales and automated controls
- We build chemical storage tanks and integrated storage systems worldwide through Alliance Constructors and are equipped for immediate mobilization with fully equipped self-contained shipping containers
- Both union and non-union field installation services are available
- We have the ability to cut your field installation timeframe in half contingent upon silo construction specified
- We always provide “Golden Rule” customer service to our clients
- We provide a total storage system performance guarantee on every project