The Tank Connection Affiliate Group (TCAG) can provide factory direct, field installation services on every project. With over 20 crews in the field, specialized in different types of tank construction and related field services, TCAG provides the best, most experienced field construction services available for integrated storage systems.
Tank Connection also has direct factory supervisors available to supervise local labor crews at both domestic and international locations. Our bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel) tank construction can be installed at any remote location worldwide, by using our proprietary, synchronized jacking process. This process allows large dry bulk and liquid storage tanks to be jacked from grade level, while field installation crews remain on the ground. Tank Connection receives the highest marks in the industry based on quality and safety in the field.
TCAG offers the following field construction services:
- Field-Weld Tank Construction
- Bolted Tank Construction
- Hybrid Tank Construction
- Storage System Field Installation
- Foundation Installation
- Tank Inspection Service
- Aluminum Dome Construction
- Storage Tank Repair Services
- Field Blast & Painting Services
- Super Structure Field Installation
- Auxiliary Equipment Installation
- Mechanical Field Installation
- Testing Services
- Start-up Services
- Instrumentation & Controls
At Tank Connection, we offer both non-union and union field construction services. Our customer base is comprised of new and repeat customers that promote our performance in the field as the best field construction services available for integrated storage systems.
Tank Connection Affiliate Group Construction Crews:
- Alliance Constructors: Offering bolted tank construction and field installation of integrated storage systems worldwide
- ATEC Steel: Offering field-weld construction for storage tanks, specialty steel construction and related services in North America